I never knew about all the specialities in dentistry. I know about Oral surgeons who take out wisdom teeth. I know about Orthodontists who straighten teeth and make one look pretty.
But I never knew about Periodontists or Prosthodontists! I have been going to the dentist regularly for treatment and had never been made aware of the higher level of care that is available by specialists.
I really care about my teeth and want them to last a lifetime.
Consider these scenarios…
- A filling has broken on a tooth which has been worked on so many times. Each time it is an inconvenience and more money, yet the problem persists. I am now told that the tooth needs an implant. Should this really have happened if I have been so conscientious with my dental visits?
- I am told that I need a root treatment.
- I have persistent pain in a tooth and nobody can find out why.
- My gums are bleeding all the time.
- A tooth has loosened.
- Food catches between my teeth and I cannot floss without the floss tearing.
- The crown on my front tooth is always falling out
Do your front teeth look like this?
Do your back teeth look like this?
The care you will get from a Prosthodontist looks like this…
Is this the care you deserve?
A prosthodontist has acquired advanced skills to help you look after your teeth and achieve long-term dental health.